Continuing Resolution Countdown
The President today signed an Appropriations “minibus” funding bill which includes:
- The Department of Defense (DOD),
- The Labor, Health and Human Services (LHHS),
- The Education Appropriations bills for fiscal year 2019, and
- A short-term Continuing Resolution (CR) to temporarily fund remaining government programs until December 7, 2018.
The legislation signed today also includes a short-term Continuing Resolution (CR) to keep the federal government open and operational until all the remaining Appropriations bills can be signed into law. This extension will run until December 7, 2018, and covers the areas of the federal government not covered by this minibus or prior Appropriations legislation that the President signed into law on September 21. Negotiations on the rest of the funding bills are currently ongoing.
NOTE: This is also the first time in over 20 years that Congress has passed a LHHS bill prior to the end of the fiscal year, and the first time in over 10 years it has passed a DOD bill prior to the end of the fiscal year.
Instead of one large Omnibus bill Congress decided on funding the Federal Government with smaller bills.
- Selling into the Federal market -Why?
- Aligning and managing expectations with corporate revenue goals
- Traversing the Federal Speak
- Federal Sales basics
- Closing business in the Federal market vertical
- Providing specific resources all in one place so you don’t have to search for them all over the internet
- Marketing to the Federal customer and major system integrators
- and much much more rich content
I will have guest writers, quotes from visionaries, analysis of success stories, stories on pitfalls and obstacles, and additional information to assist you in building your Federal vertical. As we proceed, I will continually add more content as the Federal market changes to ensure you obtain the latest information and how it could effect your business revenue and strategies. I welcome and encourage anyone who can add value to this discussion to email me. This is an open forum for success.
Again, thank you and I truly hope this series will help everyone to better understand how the Federal Government can add great business value to your corporate goals and strategies.
Sanctum Federal is a Federal sales consulting firm. Sanctum Federal specializes in expanding cyber security company’s products and services into the Federal market. Our services include using:
This methodology quickly generates short-term revenue while establishing long-term revenue planning
Methodology includes developing and executing:
- Federal Addressable Market – Where to concentrate my attention on Federal market
- Federal Sales Initiatives and Closing Revenue – High impact meetings with Federal customers
- Federal Marketing – Focused message to the Federal customer
- Federal Channel Development – Aligned Federal contract vehicles with customers
- Federal System Integrators – Business Development – long-term
- Federal Product Certifications – Getting through the Federal certification processes
- Federal Contracting – How money flows through the Federal procurement system
- Hiring Federal sales and pre-sales engineering support teams
Sanctum Federal provides in-depth actionable Federal sales training for product sales and services specifically for the Federal market. There are thousands of sales training seminars that focus on the private sector customer. The Federal market and it’s customers have ten different requirements that the private sector customer and your sales personnel do not have to contend with in building a successful and executable sales plan.
Sanctum Federal fully understands all aspects of the Federal market and customer. We have tailored this training to focus on how to build a tactical and strategical sales plan encompassing the Federal market including: Department of Defense, Civilian Agencies, Intelligence Community, Federal System Integrators and the Federal Resellers.
- 3 Day Training
- 5 Day Training